More than 40 years of know-how…
Since the beginning of our existence, manufacturing in craft and in small batch has been a priority. With a diverse fleet of machines, we are concerned primarily in implementing methods based on manual skills and personal initiative. Surrounding this activity with a management using industrial principles, today we assure a densified production.
Our location in a region with strong aerospace presence provides us facilities with a supply of raw materials and gives us easy access to subcontracting of recognized competence.
Nearly 85% of our turnover is made for export.
- 1979 : Company created
- 1993 : New CEO Mr Bruno Boissières was appointed
- 1995 : Moved to the present location
- 1997 : First ISO 9002 certification obtained by the BDLI
- 2001 : Extended the building to include the new surface treatment room
- 2003 : First EN 9100 certification obtained by the BDLI
- 2003 : First participation at the “Paris Air Show” at Le Bourget
- 2006 : First EN 9100 certification obtained by a third-party body
- 2013 : Extension of site
- 2016 : Expansion of the production area
- 2019 : Development of a new administrative building